Enclosing The Deck Day 2: Today's work brought with it a surprise, the chimney enclosure had some water damage behind the siding next to the door and needs repaired. Builders these days are in such a rush that work isn't done properly. That is why I hired American Patio Rooms, just tired of poor workmanship.
Day 2 Slide Show
If you cannot see the slide show follow the link to see the gallery: Day-2-Enclosing-Our-Deck
Day 2 work included:
- Removing the spouting
- Cutting off the roof overhang (to get more roof height)
- Installing the roof supports
- Putting up the roof (with lots of glue and screws)
- Take down the remaining old handrails
- Reassemble the bottom deck
Weather permitting tomorrow will bring the walls and windows. Yeah baby.
See yesterdays posts and slide show here.